Search found 2025 matches
- Sun Aug 26, 2018 18:23 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Anyone use / used pressurised CO2?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 3788
I got my set up from CO2Supermarket. Fire extinquisher from ebay. Very similar to the set you are looking at except I have a buzooka in the tank where the co2 comes out. Think Ive a leak somewhere so have just shut down the extinguisher until I get around to sorting. Did find it helped plants grow f...
- Sat Aug 25, 2018 0:09 am
- Forum: What's happening in your Aquarium? - Tank Logs
- Topic: Wingnut55's Juwel Rio 450 LED
- Replies: 1849
- Views: 291099
Want to do drip acclimatisation? No fancy kit needed. A bucket, length of tube and a bulldog clip. One end in the tank. Tie a loose knot in the other end. Suck throught til syphoning then tighten the knot as tight as you like. The tighter the knot the slower the drip. Clip to side of bucket. Simples...