Any tips for dosing esha ndx

Aquarium Decor, DIY and Equipment.
PaulVerrall
Posting Legend
Has liked: 457 times
Been liked: 796 times

Any tips for dosing esha ndx

Post by PaulVerrall »

Am going to dose esha ndx tonight. Will take a bottle and a half. It says do a 50% water change 24 hours later and then repeat treatment in 2 weeks. Is that the best way to go?
"You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water, Shark's in the water. Our shark." "Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies..."

plankton
Super Mod
Super Mod
Has liked: 3128 times
Been liked: 2472 times

Re: Any tips for dosing esha ndx

Post by plankton »

If you're treating for worms then that sounds as good as any treatment.
As long as it's a small bottle you're using and not a bigger one...... ;)

PaulVerrall
Posting Legend

Post by PaulVerrall »

plankton wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:35 am If you're treating for worms then that sounds as good as any treatment.
As long as it's a small bottle you're using and not a bigger one...... ;)
Saw some white poo and one of the oscars is eating bundles but being out grown by the other. Could be nothing but thought I would treat anyhow just incase.
I've used a bottle and a bit (small ones lol) it says do a 50% water change 24 hours later, so I guess I'll follow and do that. It says repeat in 14 days also.
"You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water, Shark's in the water. Our shark." "Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies..."

VikingMummy2015
TOTM Winner 2020
TOTM Winner 2020
Has liked: 647 times
Been liked: 1387 times

Post by VikingMummy2015 »

I’d go for a different wormer as that sounds a right faff. I’ve got some Clover (?) powder from when my sterbai were afflicted with whatever it was.
240L: 6 cherry barbs, 1 honey gourami,
6 Otocinclus, 1 elusive sterbai Cory, 6 standard rummynose, 4 golden rummynose tetra, 8 Congo tetra
57L: 8 sterbai, Pumpkin (nerite snail)

Parameters: gH2, kH1, pH7.4 (tap).
Fish fiend since October 2017.

PaulVerrall
Posting Legend

Post by PaulVerrall »

VikingMummy2015 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:42 am I’d go for a different wormer as that sounds a right faff. I’ve got some Clover (?) powder from when my sterbai were afflicted with whatever it was.
I've done it now and your right, it was a faff, but the last time I treated i used waterlife sterazine and that was add on day 1,3,5,7 and 10 proper pain in the neck!