Bamboo Shrimp

FishyMcFishFace
Has liked: 175 times
Been liked: 100 times

Any downsides from these guys, I already have Cherry and ammano.
Aquamanta 90L Nano
6 Cardinal Tetra
4 Pepper Cory
6 Galaxy Rasbora
6 Amber Tetra
2 Rams (1 blue, 1 golden (breeding))

... More to come...
plankton
Super Mod
Super Mod
Has liked: 5030 times
Been liked: 3395 times

They are ore difficult to feed, but good resting places directly in the water flow from the filter and powdered spirulina food released into the flow should be enough.
I've had a couple in the past, one did really well (7 years), the other not so well (3 years).
Caol Ila
Been liked: 14 times

They need current to thrive. I have two living in my Hypancistrus tank, which has three powerheads. The shrimp park themselves in line with the biggest powerhead and wave their little jazz hands around.

A lot of commonly kept tropical fish don't like strong current, so I imagine people with more normal set-ups and species struggle to keep filter feeding shrimp like bamboos and vampires.
Cylindric
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 44 times

It's been a long time since I had a sensibly-sized tank, but in order to make a Tiger Hillstream Loach happy (and later on some Bamboo Shrimp), I bought one of those really cheap-nasty pumps and used that to make a very localised high-flow stream across the bottom of the tank.

This kind of thing. Trash for filtering or moving water anywhere far, but it made a really nice fast flow over some stones at the front.