GERMAN REEF TANKS - 4000 Liter / 890 gallon

A place to keep us informed of the goings on in your tanks. - Tank Logs - For the marine keepers!
Martinspuddle
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4220 times
Been liked: 3888 times

WinterRose73 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 18:40 pm W. O. W. Beautiful.

The whole house also looked stunning. I love the whole idea of the minimalist look (not going to achieve it, but I like it!).
Problem is with that sort of house, you have to be ultra tidy and clean. Nah not for me, like me pigsty to much! :grin:
WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2:
WinterRose73
Posting Legend
Has liked: 822 times
Been liked: 693 times

@Martinspuddle me too which is why I'll never achieve it lol. Got faaaaar too much clutter!!!
'Take wasps,' Death continued. 'Wasps are made entirely from bastard. Whose grand design are they part of?'
DaveMilly
Been liked: 11 times

Staffylover wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 12:03 pm Very nice, I have a question for all you ex/ current marine keepers why in marine tanks is the light always blue? don't they like it too bright :huh:
The blues help bring out the fluorescent colours of the corals. Most corals look quite dull without the right mix of colours.

Corals are pretty much like plants and the vast majority will do fine under a 6500k bulb depending on its wattage.

I do miss my reef tanks but unless you spend mega bucks it’s hard to get them and keep a decent sized tank running smoothly. If you like your gadgets it’s the way to go though 🤣

I reckon that tank costs about £200-300 a month to keep it running, that’s probably without electric or buying new equipment, fish or corals. One day....