Plant identification please

Request information on fish, plants or other aquarium issues.
black ghost
Posting Legend
Has liked: 309 times
Been liked: 1391 times

I’d take the palm out of direct sun, or it’ll burn.
Martinspuddle
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4245 times
Been liked: 3908 times

This our Parlor Palm, it sits on top of our display cabinet out of direct sunlight. I keep in Akadama clay soil and it is watered roughly half a cupful of aquarium water once a week. You'll soon know if your over watering it as the tips of the leaves will turn brown.

Image Image

Second image, you see it up on the right. It's just finished flowering and needs a trim, I dry the trimmed leaves and put them in my Shrimp tank. :]
WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2:
algae
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 13 times

Just like to mention the Palm on ebay or amazon would have cost me four times what I paid at my lfs. So I guess that's one compensation.
Martinspuddle
Has liked: 4245 times
Been liked: 3908 times

algae wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 16:56 pm Just like to mention the Palm on ebay or amazon would have cost me four times what I paid at my lfs. So I guess that's one compensation.
Where's the salt ...ours come free, neighbour throw it away because he said it was dead. :]
WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: