January TOTM Winner - Pleco Fan

TOTM Winners
User avatar
fr499y
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 3190
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 16:04 pm
Location: West Midlands
Has thanked: 203 times
Been thanked: 310 times

Re: January TOTM Winner - Pleco Fan

Post by fr499y »

At top :P

User avatar
Gill
Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 17:11 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: January TOTM Winner - Pleco Fan

Post by Gill »

Congratulations! It all looks beautiful 😊

Online
User avatar
Gingerlove05
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Posts: 3568
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 20:21 pm
Has thanked: 611 times
Been thanked: 334 times

Re: January TOTM Winner - Pleco Fan

Post by Gingerlove05 »

Ruth wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 13:19 pm
Bravo!! Where’s the tank in question?!
Top of the page or on page 1 :D

User avatar
Martinspuddle
Posting Freak
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 18:07 pm
Location: Sheerness
Has thanked: 423 times
Been thanked: 431 times
Contact:

Re: January TOTM Winner - Pleco Fan

Post by Martinspuddle »

Ruth wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 13:19 pm
Bravo!! Where’s the tank in question?!
fr499y wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 15:09 pm
At top :P
Gingerlove05 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 17:15 pm
Top of the page or on page 1 :D
Not to worry folks, I'll make @Ruth an appointment at the opticians! :grin:
VOTE FOR MARTINSPUDDLE ☑️
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have come to the conclusion over the years that all fish have a serious drink problem! :grin:

BIGFISH
Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 21:06 pm
Location: LONDON
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: January TOTM Winner - Pleco Fan

Post by BIGFISH »

Martinspuddle wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 0:05 am
Ruth wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 13:19 pm
Bravo!! Where’s the tank in question?!
fr499y wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 15:09 pm
At top :P
Gingerlove05 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 17:15 pm
Top of the page or on page 1 :D
Not to worry folks, I'll make @Ruth an appointment at the opticians! :grin:
I think you'll find that Ruth has already been to SpecSavers, hence her problem seeing things even when they're in front of her nose! ROFL ROFL

Oh and congratulations to pleco fan :cool: :cool:

User avatar
Martinspuddle
Posting Freak
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 18:07 pm
Location: Sheerness
Has thanked: 423 times
Been thanked: 431 times
Contact:

Re: January TOTM Winner - Pleco Fan

Post by Martinspuddle »

BIGFISH wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:49 am
Martinspuddle wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 0:05 am
Ruth wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 13:19 pm
Bravo!! Where’s the tank in question?!
fr499y wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 15:09 pm
At top :P
Gingerlove05 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 17:15 pm
Top of the page or on page 1 :D
Not to worry folks, I'll make @Ruth an appointment at the opticians! :grin:
I think you'll find that Ruth has already been to SpecSavers, hence her problem seeing things even when they're in front of her nose! ROFL ROFL
Tin helmets at the ready gentlemen, take cover!!! :grin:
VOTE FOR MARTINSPUDDLE ☑️
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have come to the conclusion over the years that all fish have a serious drink problem! :grin:

Online
User avatar
mikeyw64
Posting Freak
Posts: 1074
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:17 am
Location: Cardiff originally now Hindley Green
Has thanked: 195 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: January TOTM Winner - Pleco Fan

Post by mikeyw64 »

bravo :swim:

80L :: The Fireplace Community::
Platy :: Neon Tetra :: Ember Tetra :: Panda Cory :: Ottocinclus
300L :: The Sunnyside 300 :: Dwarf Cichlids :: Bleeding Heart Tetra :: Rummy Nose Tetra
24L :: Eddisons Castle in a Cube :: Platy Nursery

User avatar
SomersetMatt
Member
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 14:25 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: January TOTM Winner - Pleco Fan

Post by SomersetMatt »

Nice looking tank there buddy

Ruth
Posting Freak
Posts: 1083
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 18:52 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 195 times

Re: January TOTM Winner - Pleco Fan

Post by Ruth »

Gasp!!! How very rooood!! Where I not mesmerised by that stunning tank, over come by jealousy and weakened by flu I’d flatten the lot of ya!!! 😡🤢

User avatar
fr499y
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 3190
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 16:04 pm
Location: West Midlands
Has thanked: 203 times
Been thanked: 310 times

Re: January TOTM Winner - Pleco Fan

Post by fr499y »

lmfao!!

Post Reply