Online suppliers of filters etc.

Found a LFS you rate highly? Post the details here.
BigBen
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 696 times
Been liked: 1686 times

Hi folks. Where is the place to go for filters online these days? I was going to buy a new one for my discus in MA, but the shop near me really annoyed me with a heater I bought that didn't work (I had to stand in the shop for nearly an hour whilst they tested it). I'd like an eheim or oase, but swell didn't have the size I wanted but they're price is so much more competitive than anywhere else, including Amazon.

Thanks.
Instagram - @the.cornish.fishkeeper
fr499y
Admin - TOTM Winner
Admin - TOTM Winner
Has liked: 1789 times
Been liked: 4222 times

Swell, charterhouse aquatics are two I use for equipment. There’s a load more as well so find something, post and I’m sure some of us can say if it’s good or not 👍
RichB
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 3 times

Hello

I bought my oase BioMaster 850 Thermo from https://www.devotedly-discus.co.uk/ and it was cheaper, by quite some margin, than most places selling the 600 versions. Other versions were also cheaper than elsewhere too. The service, communication and delivery were absolutely great too.

Just checked the website to get the url and they've got some filters on sale. But not sure if they're actually cheaper than shopping around.
Richard
BigBen
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 696 times
Been liked: 1686 times

RichB wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 20:12 pm Hello

I bought my oase BioMaster 850 Thermo from https://www.devotedly-discus.co.uk/ and it was cheaper, by quite some margin, than most places selling the 600 versions. Other versions were also cheaper than elsewhere too. The service, communication and delivery were absolutely great too.

Just checked the website to get the url and they've got some filters on sale. But not sure if they're actually cheaper than shopping around.
I'll have a look, thanks. I ended up buying an eheim experience 350 from swell. A couple issues with it. The filter they sent me was clearly a return at some point as it had parts missing and the spray bar had been sawn to make it shorter, except they'd cut the narrow end of fit it. Secondly, the filter is so cheap, in disbelieve that it is an eheim to be honest. Safe to say it's being collected for the return tomorrow.
Instagram - @the.cornish.fishkeeper
Moby
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 17 times

Got my oase from proshrimp,decent price too.
Martinspuddle
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4253 times
Been liked: 3917 times

WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: