Advice on Bio flow modes?

Aquarium Decor, DIY and Equipment.
Lo1
TOTM Winner
TOTM Winner
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 221 times

What are the best flow rates for the day and night 12 hour periods of the Bio mode?

My Eheim 450 has a maximum of 905 l/h, and there is a pressurised Co2 system on the tank.
:swim: :swim2: :swim:

NACD OptiWhite Aquarium 140l,
F Zone Stainless Steel 15l filter,
Eheim powerLED+ fresh daylight,
Eheim powerLED+ fresh plants,
AI Nero 3 Powerhead,
Twinstar Nano Sterilizer,
Co2 Art PRO-SE.
fr499y
Admin - TOTM Winner
Admin - TOTM Winner
Has liked: 1773 times
Been liked: 4164 times

Eh? Same flow all the time really!
Stephen
Guru Multi TOTM Winner
Guru Multi TOTM Winner
Has liked: 1415 times
Been liked: 3407 times

I believe you are the only member with the Eheim Pro 5e 450 filter, so that information will be available from the manual.
As I have 3 Eheim Pro external filters on my aquariums I would suggest a constant or maximum flow-rate of around 700L/h (maybe a little higher) depending on the stocking levels on your 126L aquarium.
I believe the Eheim Pro 5e 450 filter can automatically adjust the flow-rate with individual program settings for constant flow, bio mode, pulse mode and manual mode in a 12-hour rhythm to simulate natural stream conditions.
As with all new technologies, reading the manual will likely give the best answer.
Sorry that I can't give a better answer.

All the best
425L SeaBray Elite aquarium - Rio Mamoré (Bolivia) theme
4 x Cupid Cichlids, 14 x Cory caudimaculatus, 13 x Cory sterbai 52 x Reed Tetra, 4 x Honeycomb Bristlenose (L519)