BigBen's Operation Corydoras

A place to keep us informed of the goings on in your tanks. - Tank Logs.
Stephen
Guru Multi TOTM Winner
Guru Multi TOTM Winner
Has liked: 1415 times
Been liked: 3407 times

BigBen wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 14:30 pm
Stephen wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:49 am @BigBen
BigBen wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 17:04 pm I'm going to place an order with Cory's 4 U at the end of the week. Probably will buy a few species 😁
Who are Cory's 4 U ? Do you have a link ?

Thanks
He is developing a website at the moment, he is currently just in Facebook and uploads a spreadsheet of his stock and prices. He's a hobbyist so most of the fish are bred by himself. There is a video tour of his fish room from January on his page somewhere. It's awesome!
Thanks Ben
I believe I saw his listing of fish on aquarist-classifieds last week.
425L SeaBray Elite aquarium - Rio Mamoré (Bolivia) theme
4 x Cupid Cichlids, 14 x Cory caudimaculatus, 13 x Cory sterbai 52 x Reed Tetra, 4 x Honeycomb Bristlenose (L519)

Powered by EHEIM
BigBen
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 695 times
Been liked: 1679 times

Stephen wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 16:25 pm
BigBen wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 14:30 pm
Stephen wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:49 am @BigBen
BigBen wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 17:04 pm I'm going to place an order with Cory's 4 U at the end of the week. Probably will buy a few species 😁
Who are Cory's 4 U ? Do you have a link ?

Thanks
He is developing a website at the moment, he is currently just in Facebook and uploads a spreadsheet of his stock and prices. He's a hobbyist so most of the fish are bred by himself. There is a video tour of his fish room from January on his page somewhere. It's awesome!
Thanks Ben
I believe I saw his listing of fish on aquarist-classifieds last week.
Looks like a quality set up. Shame it's in Hull as I'd love to visit!
Instagram - @the.cornish.fishkeeper
BigBen
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 695 times
Been liked: 1679 times

Common sense prevailed and I didn't make an order with Cory's 4 U in the end. I've decided to stop all fishy activities except for maintenance until we have sold the house and moved. A trip to the shops is now a difficult hurdle to navigate!

Meanwhile, at the most inconvenient times for the above reasons, my Sterbai and CW023 started spawning a couple of weeks back during the thundery weather. At the point I'd expect us to move the fish would be about ready to go if I was successful in raising the fry and moving hundreds and youngsters seems a little cruel to me. I did manage to get a single snap of the female with a small clutch, although it's very difficult to see (I'll be redoing this tank once we've moved so you can actually see the fish once in a while 😁)
I've also closed down the small tank that housed my Betta as it was a little pointless setting it up again.
Instagram - @the.cornish.fishkeeper
plankton
Super Mod
Super Mod
Has liked: 5030 times
Been liked: 3395 times

Good luck with the move. :)