Old puddle, new house...

A place to keep us informed of the goings on in your tanks. - Tank Logs.
Gingerlove05
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Has liked: 5454 times
Been liked: 2669 times

Stephen wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:02 am If only you were not 170 miles away, I would of gladly come over and given a hand setting up the aquarium and filter.
As they say "two minds are better than one" and we could of shared opinions, the pros and cons, argued, joked, exchanged ideas and experiences and had fun setting everything up to the best of "our" abilities. I'm always open to ideas and learning. I could of even brought some additional mature media with me. I would of loved that.
@Stephen and you could’ve given him a slap from me just for fun and to keep him on his toes :D
I cant imagine you would learn much though... ROFL :D
Much love @Martinspuddle :D
To the tune of “the saints go marching in”:
Oh fluffy sheep! Oh fluffy sheep! Oh fluffy sheep are wonderful, they’re white Welsh and fluffy! Oh fluffy sheep are wonderful!
Andys temperate tank
Tank of the Year Winner 2020-21
Tank of the Year Winner 2020-21
Has liked: 4378 times
Been liked: 2896 times

Haway @Stephen. Surely its worth a 340 mile round trip now. You get to slap @Martinspuddle
64l kitchen tank: 16 golden tetra.
5ft 425L: 3 blue angel fish, 30 rummie nose tetra, 20 black neon tetra, 1 longfin bristlenose plec, 2 corydoras sterbai, 24 corydoras duplicareas,2 SAE.
Martinspuddle
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4260 times
Been liked: 3919 times

Gingerlove05 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 12:29 pm
Stephen wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:02 am If only you were not 170 miles away, I would of gladly come over and given a hand setting up the aquarium and filter.
As they say "two minds are better than one" and we could of shared opinions, the pros and cons, argued, joked, exchanged ideas and experiences and had fun setting everything up to the best of "our" abilities. I'm always open to ideas and learning. I could of even brought some additional mature media with me. I would of loved that.
@Stephen and you could’ve given him a slap from me just for fun and to keep him on his toes :D
Andys temperate tank wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 12:37 pm Haway @Stephen. Surely its worth a 340 mile round trip now. You get to slap @Martinspuddle
Oh fighting talk is it! ::damnit::

I should imagine @Stephen is to much of a gentlemen to lower himself such activities. Thank you for your kind thoughts. :]

I'm not going to worry too much about @Gingerlove05 being a Welshmen I doubt very much he can find his way out the sheep pen, let alone deepest Kent. :grin:

...and as for @Andys temperate tank being from the North East, I would be amazed he find his way this far South and anyway I've got the M25 to protect me to sling shot him back north! :tongue:

Anyway, back to the plot. Just picked up a bottle of NT Labs Filter Starter, never used this product, see how it goes. Dechlorinator, just looking the differences between what we use and the pond version and I cannot see any difference other than pond is more concentrated. Seems a lot use users on 'Monster Fish Keepers' forum use the stuff.
Last edited by Martinspuddle on Sat May 08, 2021 13:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2:
Gingerlove05
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Has liked: 5454 times
Been liked: 2669 times

@Andys temperate tank I think that got his attention ROFL
To the tune of “the saints go marching in”:
Oh fluffy sheep! Oh fluffy sheep! Oh fluffy sheep are wonderful, they’re white Welsh and fluffy! Oh fluffy sheep are wonderful!
Martinspuddle
Has liked: 4260 times
Been liked: 3919 times

Gingerlove05 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 13:12 pm @Andys temperate tank I think that got his attention ROFL
Nearly choked on my lunch! :dodgy2:
WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2:
Stephen
Guru Multi TOTM Winner
Guru Multi TOTM Winner
Has liked: 1419 times
Been liked: 3416 times

Martinspuddle wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 13:06 pm
Gingerlove05 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 12:29 pm
Andys temperate tank wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 12:37 pm Haway @Stephen. Surely its worth a 340 mile round trip now. You get to slap @Martinspuddle
Oh fighting talk is it! ::damnit::

I should imagine @Stephen is to much of a gentlemen to lower himself such activities. Thank you for your kind thoughts. :]

I'm not going to worry too much about @Gingerlove05 being a Welshmen I doubt very much he can find his way out the sheep pen, let alone deepest Kent. :grin:

...and as for @Andys temperate tank being from the North East, I would be amazed he find his way this far South and anyway I've got the M25 to protect me to sling shot him back north! :tongue:
All this talk of violence; has the pandemic really affected people that much ?
As for having a go at @Gingerlove05 for being Welsh, my blood-line is also Welsh although I was born over the border here in Herefordshire.
Would I give Martin a slap? Probably not but I may be tempted (depending on how much money is on offer) just to keep @Andys temperate tank and @Gingerlove05 happy. :D
:P
425L SeaBray Elite aquarium - Rio Mamoré (Bolivia) theme
4 x Cupid Cichlids, 13 x Cory caudimaculatus, 11 x Cory sterbai 50 x Reed Tetra, 4 x Honeycomb Bristlenose (L519)