GL’s multiple tank log

A place to keep us informed of the goings on in your tanks. - Tank Logs.
Stephen
Guru Multi TOTM Winner
Guru Multi TOTM Winner
Has liked: 1415 times
Been liked: 3407 times

Cracking Iain :)
425L SeaBray Elite aquarium - Rio Mamoré (Bolivia) theme
4 x Cupid Cichlids, 14 x Cory caudimaculatus, 13 x Cory sterbai 52 x Reed Tetra, 4 x Honeycomb Bristlenose (L519)

Powered by EHEIM
Gingerlove05
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Has liked: 5424 times
Been liked: 2667 times

Not actually to do with my tanks, but while we we’re dropping off some easter eggs for our niece, godson (yep someone was daft enough to make me a godfather 😈), and my OHs cousin’s kids, I got a short video of my OH’s Uncle’s pond, he’s moved it about a bit since I last seen it and he will likely move and adjust it again.
Either way some of the fish are 11-13years old and the white one weighs 12lb (5.5kg~) 😱

https://youtu.be/YoRVW6NJzYM
To the tune of “the saints go marching in”:
Oh fluffy sheep! Oh fluffy sheep! Oh fluffy sheep are wonderful, they’re white Welsh and fluffy! Oh fluffy sheep are wonderful!
KevB
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 270 times

I'm always impressed by the size some of the sturgeon get in these garden centres and pond suppliers. It must be quite stressful taking a fish back home that's cost hundreds.
Gingerlove05
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Has liked: 5424 times
Been liked: 2667 times

So after catching covid and isolating (nothing serious fortunately), and getting given a load of crap at work on my return :dodgy: (I wont start we’ll be here all day!) this lot did perk me up a bit last night.
They all seem to be growing well, they can be a bit aggro with one another but thats cichlids and siblings for you :rolleyes: but they do seem to get on really well otherwise, no real issues :)
The only thing im worried about is water changes which ill catch up on this weekend hopefully, because my OH wouldnt let me do any while I was ill.
You get to see all 8 fry in the video, which is a nice change :)

https://youtu.be/g6Vk8XJqQV0
To the tune of “the saints go marching in”:
Oh fluffy sheep! Oh fluffy sheep! Oh fluffy sheep are wonderful, they’re white Welsh and fluffy! Oh fluffy sheep are wonderful!
Stephen
Guru Multi TOTM Winner
Guru Multi TOTM Winner
Has liked: 1415 times
Been liked: 3407 times

Glad you are feeling better Iain (I didn't know you caught covid).

Nice video.
How many apisto fry have you got ? Are they all cacatuoides ?
425L SeaBray Elite aquarium - Rio Mamoré (Bolivia) theme
4 x Cupid Cichlids, 14 x Cory caudimaculatus, 13 x Cory sterbai 52 x Reed Tetra, 4 x Honeycomb Bristlenose (L519)