Wanted!

Viviparous or Live bearing fish - Mollies, Platties, Guppies
Jon_D
Posting Legend
Has liked: 657 times
Been liked: 774 times

I have a male Guppy who is suspected of Murder! I originally had 3 male guppies but I noticed, over a period of several weeks, that he insisted on chasing the other two around the tank. Eventually one vanished and was presumed MIA. Later the other vanished and foul play is suspected. Now, I have added 4 more little boy guppies as I thought the Suspect Number One might like company and that the murders were just a coincidence. Unfortunately after quaranteening the newcomers for 4 weeks and seeing that all was well with them, upon putting them into the Community tank, I see that Suspect No. 1 has started chasing the little fellows around. Time I think, that he has to undergo some Behaviour Modification. My intention is to get him out of the Community Tank into one of his own (no doubt after a long chase) and introduce him to some ladies. Therefore, I wonder if anyone has 3 girl guppies they’d like to sell to a good home, as local P@H doesn’t stock them. I fully undertand about their breeding propensity and prepared for that; surplus babies will be given away to worthy forum members, if wanted. I already have a "birthing box" for newborns to drop into.

Should I receive an offer them I can collect them, say within 50 miles of my location, (Barnard Castle) (Day out for me :D ) Otherwise, of course, there is no problem reimbursing courier costs.

Below the 3 original guppies iin happier times; The Sustect is "Jak" with the black tail! ; :mad:

Martinspuddle
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4244 times
Been liked: 3908 times

Jon_D wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:17 am I have a male Guppy who is suspected of Murder!

Below the 3 original guppies iin happier times; The Suspect is "Jak" with the black tail! ; :mad:

Dead or Alive and how much the bounty mister? ::twisted::
Jon_D wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:17 am As local P@H doesn’t stock them.
You amaze me the your local P@H doesn't stock female Guppies. ::eh::
WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2:
Jon_D
Posting Legend
Has liked: 657 times
Been liked: 774 times

@Martinspuddle , most likely out of stock. Since it's 20 miles away, I didn't go but phoned in.