Corydoras with fluff

VikingMummy2015
TOTM Winner
TOTM Winner
Has liked: 856 times
Been liked: 1824 times

There’s no need to be quite so rude, thanks.
240L Fluval Roma with Oase 600 Biomaster: 1 German red bristlenose, 4 male cherry barbs, 6 standard rummynose, 3 golden rummynose tetra, 9 emperor tetra, 14 cardinal tetra, 2 hengeli rasbora, 3 nerite snails, 1 adult Sulawesi snail and multiple juveniles continually appearing.

Parameters: gH2, kH1, pH7.4 (tap).
Fish fiend since October 2017.
plankton
Super Mod
Super Mod
Has liked: 5055 times
Been liked: 3424 times

It was a bit abrupt......
I get what you're saying, but neither of us have said it cures anything except stress and provides some sort of help in regrowth after problems.
Sylvester
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

I was not rude or abrupt at all, my apologies you both took it that way.
I believe that its important to be able to express opinions in good spirit, even when these at times go against the commonly accepted way. That said, there is always certain difficulty in written text, which certainly can be read positive or negative depending on how one feels at the time. I suppose we cannot really escape it in a forum.
:swim2:
18 amanos and 2 yellow shrimpy friends
7 golden mollies
6 cherry barbs
6 neon tetras
10 albino glowlight tetras
6 black gorys
7 Otos
3 angels
8 platys ('mutated mollys')
And a huge blue eyed pleco called Sylvester.
... swimming in a 450 litre tank

And in 40 litre currently
5 random fry that I found, possibly platys.
Redpanda
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 854 times
Been liked: 284 times

I had a cardinal with a bit of “cotton” around his mouth, otherwise happy and eating. I dosed melafix as didn’t have anything else and it’s cleared now . Obviously it helped that my water has been pristine and perhaps it was a coincidence, but I do like the idea of a bit more natural remedies (with understanding what they are for and not treating seriously ill fish etc). 😊😊😊
plankton
Super Mod
Super Mod
Has liked: 5055 times
Been liked: 3424 times

Sylvester wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 16:11 pm I was not rude or abrupt at all, my apologies you both took it that way.
I believe that its important to be able to express opinions in good spirit, even when these at times go against the commonly accepted way. That said, there is always certain difficulty in written text, which certainly can be read positive or negative depending on how one feels at the time. I suppose we cannot really escape it in a forum.
I think it is difficult, but we just have to try to think the worst of what we've written and then adjust it accordingly. ;) :D
Sometimes it takes me ages to get things written down in a passive form, you ought to see what's going on before I post sometimes...and sometimes even I don't manage it! ;)