Peacock gobys

John Arnold
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 22 times

Hi

Have a pair of these and they constantly producing fry and eating them, i saved some one time and have 4 growing up nice but he wont leave the female alone amd seems like she stays at the front corner of tank amd doesmt want to know now, will this stress her out too much and kill her in the end does anyone know maybe o could put male in one of those floating enclosures in tank to give her a break
Jon_D
Posting Legend
Has liked: 657 times
Been liked: 774 times

In have a Quarantine Tank which also serves as a Kintergarten, a Breeding Tank, and Spare Tank for occasions such as this. Its only 5 gallons but a great place to put distressed fish to calm down. I am not really in favour of those "cages" inside the Community Tanks. The "victim" fish can still see and be near it persecutor.
John Arnold

Jon_D wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 23:11 pm In have a Quarantine Tank which also serves as a Kintergarten, a Breeding Tank, and Spare Tank for occasions such as this. Its only 5 gallons but a great place to put distressed fish to calm down. I am not really in favour of those "cages" inside the Community Tanks. The "victim" fish can still see and be near it persecutor.
Yes i didnt think of thst she would still see him, guess ill habe to stick him another tank
plankton
Super Mod
Super Mod
Has liked: 5061 times
Been liked: 3426 times

I would actually remove the aggressor rather than the victim. Give 'em two weeks in the "naughty tank". ;)
John Arnold

plankton wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:06 am I would actually remove the aggressor rather than the victim. Give 'em two weeks in the "naughty tank". ;)
Yeah thats what i meant the bad boys got to learn ha