Tumour on Blackmoor??

Request information on fish, plants or other aquarium issues.
StealthFox227
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 1 time

Hi Everyone.

After some advice please. I have a Blackmoor that developed two which 'spots that look to have developed into tumours. There was one on the head of the fish which eventually dropped off/healed but the one near the tail is getting bigger and is looking quite sore. Doesn't appear to have affected the fish very much but I wanted to know if there is any treatment I could give? I've read up a little and understand these could be harmless but never really sure I'm reading up about the right thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. P. S you will notice the blackmoor has almost completely changed colour, not sure if that is normal or not?

Thanks in advance đź‘Ť
Martinspuddle
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4245 times
Been liked: 3908 times

Neurofibromas are most commonly associated with goldfish, they are usually benign, can grow very large, fall off and then regrow.

As far as I'm aware there is very little that can be done other seeing a veterinarian.
WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2:
StealthFox227
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 1 time

Thanks @Martinspuddle will keep an eye on it and hope it continues to not bother him. đź‘Ť