He's done it again! :@

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Forum suggestion always welcome. All things non-fishy related.
Fishtales
Posting Legend
Has liked: 1064 times
Been liked: 471 times

I edited my original post, but it has left the original and posted my edited version to :huh:

It won't let me delete the original either as it considers it replied to :dodgy2:
Fishkeeping - 4yrs

Aqua One 405lt 5ft tank - Sailfin pleco, Rainbow shark, albino/bronze cory x 11, 7 x Clown Loach
Filtration 2 x Aqua One Aquis 1050 externals, 1 x Ocellaris 850 external

Juwel 120lt 2ft - 12 x Cherry Barb, 10 x Panda Cory, 1 x Albino Bristlenose Pleco
Filtration Fluval 205
Martinspuddle
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4245 times
Been liked: 3909 times

Fishtales wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 20:28 pm I edited my original post, but it has left the original and posted my edited version to :huh:

It won't let me delete the original either as it considers it replied to :dodgy2:

I can only see one version, have you got your right glasses on dear? :grin:
WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2:
Fishtales
Posting Legend

Martinspuddle wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 20:50 pm I can only see one version, have you got your right glasses on dear? :grin:
Lol, well I edited to add quote from GL. It was there, well for me anyway?! ROFL
Fishkeeping - 4yrs

Aqua One 405lt 5ft tank - Sailfin pleco, Rainbow shark, albino/bronze cory x 11, 7 x Clown Loach

Juwel 120lt 2ft - 12 x Cherry Barb, 10 x Panda Cory, 1 x Albino Bristlenose Pleco
Filtration Fluval 205
Gingerlove05
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Has liked: 5446 times
Been liked: 2668 times

There’s only one for me :D
Funny Mindy looks like Bailey except her mask is the opposite way around, Bailey’s comes right down his nose (like batman :D) and Ari is all black to look at initially, then you see some of his pattern and his undercoat (if you backcomb him) is grey :)
Fishtales
Posting Legend

Gingerlove05 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 0:30 am There’s only one for me :D
Funny Mindy looks like Bailey except her mask is the opposite way around, Bailey’s comes right down his nose (like batman :D) and Ari is all black to look at initially, then you see some of his pattern and his undercoat (if you backcomb him) is grey :)
Baileys colourings sounds so cool :D Does Ari molt a lot? Homer the boy cat we used to have had that dual colouring too (different under coat) It made him look beautiful, hard to describe, but he left hair everywhere! Mindy is a bit of a fur ball as well, though not as bad as Homy was ROFL

Can you tell we watch The Simpsons and South Park? (Kenny and Homer) The girls have kept their names from the rescue shelter so have avoided our wonderful name choices ROFL
Fishkeeping - 4yrs

Filtration Fluval 205
Gingerlove05
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Here we are, set Charlie off again :D
Does Mindy have a pink nose by any chance?
And Ari does molt a fair bit, not so much he leaves hair every where, but if you stroke him it never stops :D but he feels like a plush toy, even the vet touched him and the vet went “oooh...” in surprise ROFL
Honestly doesnt show your fans with the names :D
Bailey we didnt get to name, Ari was named from Entourage :)

Fishtales
Posting Legend

Gingerlove05 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:28 am Here we are, set Charlie off again :D
Does Mindy have a pink nose by any chance?
And Ari does molt a fair bit, not so much he leaves hair every where, but if you stroke him it never stops :D but he feels like a plush toy, even the vet touched him and the vet went “oooh...” in surprise ROFL
Honestly doesnt show your fans with the names :D
Bailey we didnt get to name, Ari was named from Entourage :)
OMG (Just so you know, like your OH I don't actually say it like that! ROFL ) Cuteness overload with those pictures.

I love Baileys colour pattern, especially his face (for his name, here was me thinking maybe it was your favourite drink, like a few staffies I know called Stella ROFL )

I have to say though Ari is one of the most stunning cats I have ever seen :heart: His dual coat is even more pronounced than Homys was. Though facially he does remind of him. I never saw Entourage so looked it up and watched Ari Golds best outbursts on YouTube. My god it had us in stitches ROFL

Yes Mindy has a little pink nose :) Which really surprised us as all our other cats have always had black noses.

Lol about the vet, I can imagine their reaction, it looks so soft even in the picture :D

When Mindy went to the vet she was crying in the cat box while we were in the waiting room. She makes a sound like Gizmo from the gremlins and the receptionist and nurse were cooing over her, said they'd never heard a noise like that from a cat before! ROFL

BTW I don't know about you and your OH but we tend to get the Black and Black/White cats as the shelter said loads of people don't want them. One reason apparently is that they don't take good pictures for them to put on social media etc. Well looking at the pics of your cats they couldn't be more wrong! :@
Fishkeeping - 4yrs

Filtration Fluval 205
Martinspuddle
Has liked: 4245 times
Been liked: 3909 times

WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2:
Gingerlove05
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

The gizmo sound must’ve been well cute :D
Bailey wasn’t our cat originally, he was my OH best friend’s when they lived with us, but they split and left (over a few years) and Bailey got left to us, so he was our first cat. He’s lovely though, always goes to see whos at the door, sits waiting for the mail when the postman comes (and attacks it if he gets chance) a bit like a dog. We weren’t cat people before him, he’s such a character and lovely to everyone, except annoying kids that aren’t kept under control :D
And very photogenic, not that it really matters to me :)
Ruth
Posting Legend
Has liked: 733 times
Been liked: 1316 times

I’m in bright sun. Can’t strain eyes to read through. How’s the dog?!