COME ON ENGLAND

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Forum suggestion always welcome. All things non-fishy related.
PaulVerrall
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 869 times
Been liked: 1273 times

So football starts its journey home today!!!!
It's already fever pitch in the Verrall household. COME ON!!!!!!!

Side note. Was watching the harrowing scene of Eriksen going down last night and feared the worst. So relieved he's OK.
BigBen
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 696 times
Been liked: 1686 times

PaulVerrall wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:40 am So football starts its journey home today!!!!

Side note. Was watching the harrowing scene of Eriksen going down last night and feared the worst. So relieved he's OK.
One if the most horrific things I've seen in sport. I hope he is able to play again, but I think it's unlikely.

Can't wait for today's game. My wife is out at a spa day, so I have a fridge full of beer and 5 mates to shout at the TV like we could do better.
Instagram - @the.cornish.fishkeeper
PaulVerrall
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 869 times
Been liked: 1273 times

BigBen wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:23 am
PaulVerrall wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:40 am So football starts its journey home today!!!!

One if the most horrific things I've seen in sport. I hope he is able to play again, but I think it's unlikely.

Can't wait for today's game. My wife is out at a spa day, so I have a fridge full of beer and 5 mates to shout at the TV like we could do better.
I think because they used the defibrillator on him, that's an end to his professional career. I think he and his family just got to be happy he's alive.

We are all going to my dad's for the game, tv out on the balcony so we can all go and sit in patio area and watch looking up, close as we can get to a pub type atmosphere.
Could get messy if we win, all been known to jump in the pool after

BigBen
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner

PaulVerrall wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:53 am
BigBen wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:23 am

I think because they used the defibrillator on him, that's an end to his professional career. I think he and his family just got to be happy he's alive.

We are all going to my dad's for the game, tv out on the balcony so we can all go and sit in patio area and watch looking up, close as we can get to a pub type atmosphere.
Could get messy if we win, all been known to jump in the pool after

I'd call that a pond for a red tailed cat and a tiger shovelnose 😁

It is hard to imagine him playing again, but there's more to life than football. It's incredible that the game was completed yesterday, from the players to the medical staff that had to deal with what must have been the most emotionally draining day of their lives, it took a lot of courage to finish the game on the same day.
BigBen
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner

I much prefer a pump and a length of hose than buckets. My only concern is whilst the football is on is that I'll overflow it! 🤣
Stephen
Guru Multi TOTM Winner
Guru Multi TOTM Winner
Has liked: 1418 times
Been liked: 3410 times

Last 16 and England Vs Germany and Wales Vs Denmark.
It is possible to have an England Vs Wales semi-final (only possible but we can all dream). :D
425L SeaBray Elite aquarium - Rio Mamoré (Bolivia) theme
4 x Cupid Cichlids, 14 x Cory caudimaculatus, 12 x Cory sterbai 51 x Reed Tetra, 4 x Honeycomb Bristlenose (L519)