FISH AUCTION - PRESTON (GOOD ONE)

Any clubs running in your area? Looking for local aquatic auctions? Post here.
Si4geckos
TOTM Winner
TOTM Winner
Has liked: 435 times
Been liked: 836 times

Another fish auction coming up. Again, nothing to do with me, but thought I'd share in case anyone has lots of fish to sell or after buying some more. Generally I find this one of the bigger and better auctions to go to.

Martinspuddle
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4220 times
Been liked: 3888 times

Next you go to one of these auctions, you'll have to post some pictures of the goodies on offer. ;]
WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2:
Si4geckos
TOTM Winner
TOTM Winner

Martinspuddle wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 15:52 pm Next you go to one of these auctions, you'll have to post some pictures of the goodies on offer. ;]
It'll be 5hrs worth of photos of plastic bags! They normally have such a range of everything. Fish, decor, plants, tanks, filters, foods. If you've never been to one, it's defo worth a trip. I picked up my rams, albino sterbai, brochis splendens, etc from auctions in the past. Usually bulk buy food and frozen food if needed too. Many fish are small as everyone is hobby breeders, but I don' mind seeing them grow.
Martinspuddle

Si4geckos wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 19:06 pm
Martinspuddle wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 15:52 pm Next you go to one of these auctions, you'll have to post some pictures of the goodies on offer. ;]
They normally have such a range of everything. Fish, decor, plants, tanks, filters, foods. If you've never been to one, it's defo worth a trip.
Think I'll pass, at a round trip of 546 miles I think it's a tad far.

Still like to see the five hours of photos though! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BigBen
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 695 times
Been liked: 1679 times

I wish these auctions happened in the south west. I went to one in Bristol a few years ago and all that was there was guppies, platies, mollies and bristlenoses!
Instagram - @the.cornish.fishkeeper
Si4geckos
TOTM Winner
TOTM Winner

BigBen wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:25 am I wish these auctions happened in the south west. I went to one in Bristol a few years ago and all that was there was guppies, platies, mollies and bristlenoses!
They're all run by fish clubs or societies. I'm sure if you have a google around there'll be some about. I think if you join a fish club, there's often an auction at every monthly meeting. These are just open to the public too.
Si4geckos
TOTM Winner
TOTM Winner

Eyes down for fishin'!
Martinspuddle

Si4geckos wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:46 am Image

Eyes down for fishin'!
Now I know where my stock of Piranhas got to ...sold on in the back of a working mens club to a load of Goldfish keepers. :dodgy2: