Updates Complete - Issues to be fixed!!!

News & Announcements will be posted here.
lunar jetman
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 122 times

Is that it for the update then?
311l 48x18x22

WinterRose73
Posting Legend
Has liked: 822 times
Been liked: 693 times

Sounds like a bit of a 'mare.

I've switched back to the old theme as none of the notifications worked on the new one. But it looks odd with random buttons... Also is the only way to see new posts now to physically select it by clicking on' new posts ', as the board index page now only shows the forum sections and not the last X number of threads?
'Take wasps,' Death continued. 'Wasps are made entirely from bastard. Whose grand design are they part of?'
Ricrhys
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 469 times
Been liked: 560 times

Have to say I'm loving the new theme, all working ok on my macbook, work windows 7 laptop, iphone and work foreign government spy phone, sorry I mean huwawei, I also am now using the forum in a completely different way, the new post thing disappeared for a while (is back now) but it made me browse the forum like I used to in the old days, I see much more on here now as if it was off the first page of "new" I just wouldn't see it.

I for one welcome our new theme overlords.
WinterRose73
Posting Legend
Has liked: 822 times
Been liked: 693 times

I liked the new theme @Ricrhys but it didn't seem to work quite as it should on my phone. May be I should reset my browser / clear the cache etc. How did you get the new post bit back? Is it automatically back on the front page again?
'Take wasps,' Death continued. 'Wasps are made entirely from bastard. Whose grand design are they part of?'
Tycho
Has liked: 361 times
Been liked: 156 times

The new theme seems to be working fine on my Samsung phone although adding pictures seems a bit hit and miss, I could add a picture the other day but its not letting add pictures tonight.
VikingMummy2015
TOTM Winner
TOTM Winner
Has liked: 856 times
Been liked: 1824 times

WinterRose73 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 21:07 pm Sounds like a bit of a 'mare.

I've switched back to the old theme as none of the notifications worked on the new one. But it looks odd with random buttons... Also is the only way to see new posts now to physically select it by clicking on' new posts ', as the board index page now only shows the forum sections and not the last X number of threads?
Same issue here. Don’t notice notifications unless I tap the bell, and have to browse through New Posts, Unread Posts and Your Posts to try to see what’s going on.
240L Fluval Roma with Oase 600 Biomaster: 1 German red bristlenose, 4 male cherry barbs, 6 standard rummynose, 3 golden rummynose tetra, 9 emperor tetra, 14 cardinal tetra, 2 hengeli rasbora, 3 nerite snails, 1 adult Sulawesi snail and multiple juveniles continually appearing.

Parameters: gH2, kH1, pH7.4 (tap).
Fish fiend since October 2017.
lunar jetman
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 122 times

I’m also running the old layout as it works better on my iPad, I’m also missing the fact that you could browse the latest posts at the top of the forum for more than one page. I don’t know how that change is affecting people responding to posts but if you’re not quick enough you now miss posts unless you’re prepared to browse though the topic sections.

Also, Top and Newest posters is interesting but I’d rather have that below latest posts not next to it as it just squeezes everything up.
311l 48x18x22

fr499y
Admin - TOTM Winner
Admin - TOTM Winner
Has liked: 1785 times
Been liked: 4203 times

lunar jetman wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:35 am I’m also running the old layout as it works better on my iPad, I’m also missing the fact that you could browse the latest posts at the top of the forum for more than one page. I don’t know how that change is affecting people responding to posts but if you’re not quick enough you now miss posts unless you’re prepared to browse though the topic sections.

Also, Top and Newest posters is interesting but I’d rather have that below latest posts not next to it as it just squeezes everything up.
Yes, it would be nice to do away with that bit, but sadly its part of the plugin I'm forced to use :(

I can bump the numbers up from 10 to 15 if thats helpful?
VikingMummy2015
TOTM Winner
TOTM Winner
Has liked: 856 times
Been liked: 1824 times

lunar jetman wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:35 am I’m also running the old layout as it works better on my iPad, I’m also missing the fact that you could browse the latest posts at the top of the forum for more than one page. I don’t know how that change is affecting people responding to posts but if you’re not quick enough you now miss posts unless you’re prepared to browse though the topic sections.

I’n Not even getting a page of latest posts anymore! All done via the New Post/Your Posts etc.
240L Fluval Roma with Oase 600 Biomaster: 1 German red bristlenose, 4 male cherry barbs, 6 standard rummynose, 3 golden rummynose tetra, 9 emperor tetra, 14 cardinal tetra, 2 hengeli rasbora, 3 nerite snails, 1 adult Sulawesi snail and multiple juveniles continually appearing.

Parameters: gH2, kH1, pH7.4 (tap).
Fish fiend since October 2017.
Andys temperate tank
Tank of the Year Winner 2020-21
Tank of the Year Winner 2020-21
Has liked: 4378 times
Been liked: 2896 times

VikingMummy2015 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 19:52 pm

I’n Not even getting a page of latest posts anymore! All done via the New Post/Your Posts etc.
Its the same for me on my phone VM. I liked that bit.
64l kitchen tank: 16 golden tetra.
5ft 425L: 3 blue angel fish, 30 rummie nose tetra, 20 black neon tetra, 1 longfin bristlenose plec, 2 corydoras sterbai, 24 corydoras duplicareas,2 SAE.