Sick corys - what next?

Wishafish
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 332 times
Been liked: 353 times

Thank you, fingers crossed!
:] 🦐 🐌
125L: Corydoras trilineatus, Endlers, celestial pearl danios, Amano shrimp, nerite snails, MTS
25L: cherry shrimp, nerite snails, MTS
VikingMummy2015
TOTM Winner
TOTM Winner
Has liked: 856 times
Been liked: 1824 times

Been offline a few days so only just got the tags; sorry!
I wish I had answers. I literally spotted one of my remaining 9 is starting to get that same “look” as before and no idea what can be going on.
240L Fluval Roma with Oase 600 Biomaster: 1 German red bristlenose, 4 male cherry barbs, 6 standard rummynose, 3 golden rummynose tetra, 9 emperor tetra, 14 cardinal tetra, 2 hengeli rasbora, 3 nerite snails, 1 adult Sulawesi snail and multiple juveniles continually appearing.

Parameters: gH2, kH1, pH7.4 (tap).
Fish fiend since October 2017.
Wishafish
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner

@VikingMummy2015 oh no 😞I’m sorry to hear that, I thought yours were all recovered. That one has beautiful barbels compared to mine though, so whatever is going on isn’t quite the same thing.
125L: Corydoras trilineatus, Endlers, celestial pearl danios, Amano shrimp, nerite snails, MTS
VikingMummy2015
TOTM Winner
TOTM Winner

Yeah...it’s that slightly yellow/waxy thickening at the tail. Early stages compared to the previous 2 (which even PFK magazine were stumped over)
240L Fluval Roma with Oase 600 Biomaster: 1 German red bristlenose, 4 male cherry barbs, 6 standard rummynose, 3 golden rummynose tetra, 9 emperor tetra, 14 cardinal tetra, 2 hengeli rasbora, 3 nerite snails, 1 adult Sulawesi snail and multiple juveniles continually appearing.

Wishafish
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner

Just been and peered at mine again - none of them really look yellowy. The patchy pale bits mostly look smooth, not fungus-like. However one fish is breathing very fast this afternoon and doing that weird thing where they look like they’ve forgotten how to rest upright on the substrate - not really listing just “unbalanced”. This is the first time any of them have looked really ill as they’ve been scruffy but active and eating etc. I’ll see if he comes out for food in a bit. :(
Wishafish
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner

The fast-breathing one is still with us, although very pale now and not moving around much. Second dose of the Interpet stuff done today. Fingers still firmly crossed.
plankton
Super Mod
Super Mod
Has liked: 5051 times
Been liked: 3423 times

Fingers crossed.
Wishafish
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner

All 9 are still with us. Gave the hospital tank a good clean today (possibly not ideal on timing but it really needed it, 9 fish in such a small space is messy, and I topped up meds after). Some of them look almost normal apart from no barbels. The worst looking one isn’t so pale today and is foraging more naturally, so fingers are crossed he has turned a corner. I hardly dare to hope. At least being in the smaller tank it is easier to keep an eye on them. Here’s one of the ones with a slime/pale patch.

Wishafish
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner

I came home from work yesterday to a dead fish, and in the process of getting him out I found another. 😞 Then later in the evening another died. 😢

I did start the Sterazin as planned (after the prescribed gap following the Interpet Anti Bacteria) as honestly I cannot see that it could make anything worse right now.

The remaining 6 all looked ok this morning, well ok on their own raggedy patchy scale which doesn’t mean anything at all as two of those who died weren’t even individuals I was particularly worried about compared to others in the group. 😢
VikingMummy2015
TOTM Winner
TOTM Winner

Oh dear....sorry to hear that