Getting back into it

Tell us a bit about yourself!
Wishafish
Previous TOTM Winner
Previous TOTM Winner
Has liked: 332 times
Been liked: 353 times

Hello 👋 and welcome

Would love to see some pics of your nano tank if you have any?
:] 🦐 🐌
125L: Corydoras trilineatus, Endlers, celestial pearl danios, Amano shrimp, nerite snails, MTS
25L: cherry shrimp, nerite snails, MTS
Martinspuddle
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Forum Jester & TOTM Winner
Has liked: 4220 times
Been liked: 3889 times

Wishafish wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:34 am Hello 👋 and welcome

Would love to see some pics of your nano tank if you have any?
Watch out @Gingerlove05, you have competition! :grin:
WARNING - DO NOT BREED, FEED OR PET THE PUDDLE! :dodgy2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2: :woo: :swim2: :swim2: :swim2:
mikeyboy123
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 46 times

Here you go. It’s all quite new so the plants aren’t looking great. Over time everything will fill out. Just some easy plants. Not the immaculately scaped nano you see on YouTube but I just wanted to grow some easy column feeders and epiphytes. I probably should have bought more plants to have a better display straight away but I’m just letting it all grow. It’s an 18L Arcadia arc tank which must be about twelve years old. It has been in my shed for 11 years.
mikeyboy123
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 46 times

Updated pic attached. No major changes. Swapped the filter for one with adjustable flow and have it on lowest setting as the previous one was quite strong-the chilli rasboras did seem to like the strong current though! The Vallis back left is fake but the other plants are real. Growing reasonably well and not had problems with algae. I glued the Java fern leaf shoots to the bogwood at the back, so it’s just the younger shoots now. God knows how many shrimp I’ve got now but they’ve been breeding like crazy. Using rooibos tea to stain the water.